Have your own domain on your blog is essential ? It means taking the blogspot address and make it more simple to be memorized and access by your visitors.Here is the complete tutorial to perform the configuration on your blog.
I suggest you read the article and watch the video about moving to your own domain – part 1 to learn about all the advantages (and disadvantages) to make this change.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to set up your own domain in your Blogger blog.
I’ll show you how to perform the process in http://keltechosting.net, which is an entity that recommend for registering domains with In. for domains ending with, the process is quite similar, adapt it to the needs of the company where you registered your domain.
One last warning: Although a domain itself is paid, it is worth investing this value in your blog.You will pay only Rs. 264.00/year to enjoy its advantages.
Step 1-Configure the self-control in your blog
Now that you’ve registered your own domain, you can go to the Blogger to set up the required information in your blog.
1. Go to http://www.blogger.com.
2. Click the name of your blog.
3. Go to the “settings” area in the menu in the right sidebar.
4. In “Publication”/”blog address”, click “Add a custom domain”.
5. Enter your domain in the box highlighted in blue (this time, with the www) and click “Save”.
6. You will see a box with information about CNAME type 2 that you need to create the keltechosting.net to confirm who owns that domain.
Step 4-Create the records in the DNS for the keltechosting.net
Back to keltechosting.net, you must now create DNS records will allow the proper operation of your domain on Blogger.
1.Click on the name of your domain.
2. In the area “DNS”, click “Edit”.
3. Click the “Advanced mode”.
4. Click on the button “+ Record”.
5. fill the first record with www, CNAME ghs.google.com data type
6. Click again on the button “+ Record”.
This time, you will create another record with the type CNAME, but must fill in the first box and the House “data” with the information that has been shown to you the item 6 of Step 3.
TIPS: Such information vary from domain to domain. 2. The simplest way to make the copy is by selecting the text in the document by pressing CTRL + C to copy them, then paste them in the box with CTRL + V.
7. Click again on the button “+ Record”.
This time, you will insert records of type “A”, with the addresses shown below.
You must create a record of type “A” to each of these numbers, as shown in the example below.
The first box of each line should be empty.
TIP: Although this step is optional, it is important to perform it for your domain to work correctly when someone enter their address without the www at the beginning.